Happy holidays, everyone!
I’ll be away for the next 2 weeks, but if you’re looking for menu ideas, here are some suggestions:
- The Duck Foie Gras Terrine and Lake Trout Rillettes (you could use salmon instead) are great cold holiday appetizers that can be prepared in advance.
- For a large pie to share, check out the Kurnik, Russian Chicken Pot Pie, or the Salmon Coulibiac.
- If you prefer cute individual pastries, I have these Sweetbread and Chanterelle Tartlets and Golden Beet Tartlets. They would look great together!
- Love caviar? The Sturgeon Astrakhan and the King Crab Ravioli, Caviar and Vodka Cream recipes are for you.
- The Pheasant à la Russe and the Roasted Rack of Venison in Cider Sauce are both delicious game dishes that will impress your guests.
- For dessert, try the decadent Lúdláb Torta, or Death by Chocolate and Maraschino Cherries, or the classic Almond, Raisin and Chocolate Yule Log.
I hope you have a great time in and out of the kitchen, and I will see you all next year!