Happy Thanksgiving, Americans!
If you haven’t made a dinner plan for Turkey Day, it’s not entirely too late:
- Instead of preparing a whole bird, make Turkey Schnitzel.
- Go for a smaller beast, and try the Guinea Hen Satsivi or Chicken Tabaka (though if you don’t want to eat at midnight, you’ll have to shorten the marinating time).
As for your leftovers on Black Friday, you should be able to adapt some of these recipes:
- The Turkey plov will help you repurpose both your gobbler and your butternut squash.
- I could see the Guinea Hen Rillettes working with turkey leg and thigh meat.
- The Kurnik can be done with white and dark meat, and will move a lot of leftover turkey. But of course, you may find yourself with leftover kurnik the next day